- without artificial colouring
- without artificial flavors
- without preservatives
Available for prompt delivery; Delivery time: approx. 3 – 4 weekdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Packing size:||50 ml|
|Capsule shell type:||-|
Take 1 drop daily (1.000 I.U.).
|Ingredients:||MCT oil (coconut based), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), antioxidant: tocopherols.|
|Active content:||per drop: 1.000 I.U. (25 µg) cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).|
Convince yourselfLook here for the current customer information and test report for all our products of an independent German laboratory and convince yourself of the safety. All ZeinPharma products are regularly tested by independent laboratories for micro-organisms to ensure you an all-round, safe product. Show product information
- 2.100 liquid sunbeams for greater well-being - That is what you should know about our new Vitamin D3 1.000 I.E. drops:
1. The clever combination: 1.000 I.E. Vitamin D3 in valuable MCT oil ensures optimal absorption & availability in the body
2. The immune booster vitamin in a practical dosage form
3. Alcohol-free, tasteless, free of allergens: 1,.000 I.E. Vitamin D3 (100 % natural from lanolin), MCT oil & vitamin E - nothing else!
4. 100 % vegetarian
5. Perfect annual supply for the whole family: with 2.100 drops per bottle
Find out more about the multi-talented vitamin D3
The term "vitamin" D3 is not exactly correct, because our body can actually produce it by itself. And of about 90 % from the sun: it is formed through complex processes in our skin from the body's own cholesterol plus UV-B rays. The prerequisite for this is the correct position of the sun. Unfortunately, in our latitudes this is only available from April to September. Moreover, we are far too little outside and if so, then with applied sunscreen which blocks the synthesis of vitamin D3. Already from LSF 30, up to 99.5 % no D3 formation takes place.
Okay, but can then vitamin D be supplied through the diet? Theoretically yes. In reality, however, one would have to consume either 2 kg of cheese, 15 eggs or 27 liters of milk for a daily intake of 1.000 I.U. Vitamin D3! Or just one drop from our D3.
Meeting the required vitamin D3 intake through nutrition, is also not easy at all.
Vitamin D3 deficiency: numbers, data, facts
According to the results of a study by the Robert Koch Institute, over 60 % of adults are undersupplied with vitamin D3, i.e. the 25 (OH) D-level is less than 50 nmol / liter. Many experts are of the opinion that even levels below 75 nmol / l indicate poor vitamin D supply. The actual number of people with vitamin D deficiency could therefore be even higher! Alarming: A vitamin D3 deficiency could be linked in studies with a variety of diseases: increased risk of infection, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, allergies, depressive moods and more.
Our tip: Already with the first, mostly unspecified symptoms, such as listlessness, susceptibility to infections, muscle weakness, a laboratory diagnostic examination for vitamin D deficiency may be useful!
What can vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) do?
For a long time, vitamin D3 was considered a pure "bone vitamin". In recent years, however, many other functions have been shown in studies, so that vitamin D3 is now a "all-rounder vitamin" on everyone's lips:
Did you know that almost all body cells have so-called vitamin D receptors, in which vitamin D docks and, so it can initiate a wide variety of metabolic processes? Even in the brain: for example, a study of Danish senior citizens found a link between low levels of 25 (OH) D and an increased risk of depressive symptoms *. Possible mechanism: Vitamin D could influence the content of serotonin (colloquially called "happiness hormone") in the central nervous system and thus play an essential role in our mood **.
The "sun vitamin" is essential for the normal function of the muscles. As "food for the immune system" it can in particular protect against infections in winter. What everyone knows by now: Vitamin D ensures a balanced calcium balance and is important for the bones & teeth and not only for children. Even in healthy cell division, vitamin D has its finger in the game!
* Brouwer-Brolsma EM et al.: Low vitamin D status is associated with more depressive symptoms in Dutch older adults. Eur J Nutr. 2016 Jun;55(4):1525-34.
**MS Sabir et al.: Optimal vitamin D spurs serotonin: 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D represses serotonin reuptake transport (SERT) and degradation (MAO-A) gene expression in cultured rat serotonergic neuronal cell lines. Genes Nutr. 2018; 13: 19.
No sun? No problem! Your daily dose of well-being- Protection for the whole family –
- Prevent: Ensure the daily intake of 1.000 I.U. Vitamin D3 per drop for maintaining optimal vitamin D3 levels
- In the case of a present deficiency and in the cold season, the dosage can be easily increased
- Strengthen your defenses and make yourself feel fitter, more active and balanced – Day after day